One cannot just pick a pen and paper and start writing Shayari.
Shayari, in my opinion is something very much magical and mystic that has nothing to do with the vocabulary and outer world.
Shayari takes birth from the inner world of a person. One doesn’t write Love Shayari, it just comes to him/her and this is a gift from the great Lord and very few people are endowed with this eternal gift of “REAL” shayari.
Just try to improve your inner self and write anything you feel, without even focusing on rhymes and words just scramble and scribble and one day you will be a shayar.
If you are looking for love poems or love quotes, you have come to the right place.We have an impressive collection of love poetry, as well as love quotes, famous quotes, friendship poems, inspirational quotes, a wedding section, and of course our monthly poetry contest.
Be true to yourself, pen down your real emotions, and there you go.
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas.” – Charles Kettering
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals; adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
- “There is no failure except no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rowland
- “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
- “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice
- “Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” – Melody Beattie
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
- “You’ve always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.” – The Wizard of Oz
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
On this New Year Urdu Poetry, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
As you pursue your hopes and dreams, may this year bring you much success and may your journey be wonderful.
Thank you for inspiring me to do my best this past year. Here’s to more success in the new year.
Wishing you and your family health, happiness, and prosperity in the new year.
With the new year on the horizon, I wish that you embrace it with an open heart and go forward with faith, hope, and courage.
Love Shayari in hindi
New Year 2021 Card
New Year 2021 Quotes
New Year sms 2021 New Year 2021 Shayari
New Year 2021 Satus